What is Segmentation?
- Segmentation means dividing your customers into several groups based on their visible similarities (eg. by popular brands, shops or music).
- We are able to describe each group of customers in detail in terms of their socio-demographic profile, behavior, experiences and needs.
When to use Segmentation?
- If you discover what is specific for each group of customers, you can more easily adapt your products and services to their needs.
- You will determine neglected needs and desires of customers.
- They will allow you to use marketing resources and investments more efficiently.
Segmentation with NMS makes sense
- Segmentation is based on understanding the customers and their needs.
- Distributing customers into clearly defined groups is more practical and gives you clear guidance on how to improve productivity of your business.