When will you need Mystery Shopping?
- When you need to improve the level of customer services offered by your company.
- You have a network of branches and want to know if they offer the same service quality.
- If you’re interested in how your employees really behave.
- If you want to take a look at your employees and branches from the viewpoint of ordinary customers.
- You have changed your processes and want to see if it was a success.
What is Mystery Shopping?
Mystery Shopping entails visits to your branches/stores by specially trained professionals. These take on the role of a fictional customer and are able to measure the level of services offered based on a pre-prepared script, as well as selected parameters of your employees’ behaviour.
What we can do:
- Monitor sales skills of staff, their behaviour towards customers, the level of communication and observation of company standards through the eyes of fictional customers, the trained mystery shoppers of NMS.
- Lightning-fast data collection through the use of our online application.
- Further data processing based on detailed analysis (comparison of the results of stores/branches/regions, monitoring progress, benchmarking etc.).
- Audio/video recordings and transcripts allowing for specific views of the sales conversation.
- Using the customer service quality monitoring tool SERVICE PERFORMANCE INDEX (SPI).
- Presentation of results as soon as 48 hours from the visit through our client application (allows various levels of access: central/regional managers/sales places).
Why Mystery Shopping with NMS?
- Plenty of experience: Every year we execute more than 19 000 measurements in various fields (the financial sector, retail, media, industry and B2B research, healthcare).
- Conventional data control: We have 10 control mechanisms to ensure 100% data quality, including shopper rotation, supervision, internal applications, audio recordings, trick questions, receipts and regular shopper feedback.
- Online application: We make all your results immediately available, well arranged, with the ability to choose which results are displayed to your employees (central, branch managers, etc.). We have developed this application in-house and so modifications to best suit your requirements are no problem.
- Client satisfaction: Find out why our Mystery Shopping is chosen by the biggest players on the market.